St. Charles Foundation supports projects and ongoing initiatives that affect all aspects of patient care. Whether funding new leading-edge equipment, expansion of hospital facilities, programs that improve quality of life or services that guide patients through their treatment, the Foundation is dedicated to improving the health of our community.
Recent projects include:
- $120,000 toward the Dialysis expansion and upgrade
- $5.7 million toward the construction of the new, integrated cancer center
- $133,000 toward the pediatric hospitalist program to improve the patient experience on the peds unit
- $170,000 for a new isolette to transport sick babies to receive urgent care
- $20,000 for iStat bedside lab testing at our Prineville and Madras hospitals
- $620,000 over the past five years to support St. Charles caregivers through mini-grants