Fundraise for St. Charles Foundation
Take action to support quality health care for our community and for our neighbors. At St. Charles Health System, we’re committed to achieving our vision of “Creating America’s healthiest community, together.” TOGETHER is an important word in that vision. The nonprofit St. Charles Foundation partners with businesses and community members, and together, we’ve raised funds for innovative health services, priority equipment, new facilities and critical programs that a nonprofit health system simply could not provide on its own.
Create your own fundraiser today!
You can raise funds for a variety of programs or projects, including:
- Sara’s Project, breast cancer education and patient support
- Scholarships for caregivers
- Mobility is Medicine, an innovative system-wide program to keep patients moving for better health outcomes
- Cancer Wise, identifying those at increased risk for cancer through personalized assessment, genetic testing and education
- Children’s Heart Fund, support for families of children with heart disorders
Or simply for the Greatest Need, providing St. Charles Foundation flexibility to respond to emerging priorities.
How? It’s up to you.
Community members have raised funds in a variety of creative ways, such as golf tournaments, walks and runs, classroom loose change collections, mountain biking -- even a pink ribbon tattoo project!
Let us know your plans by filling out this short form. Or give us a call at 541-706-6996 if you have questions.
Together, we can make an impact on the health of our community.